Episode 5: Rocketship Recruitment
How do you handle recruitment in a “land, expand and explode strategy”?
Tune in to listen to Hanna Malmsten, HR Manager @GetAccept and Emelie Anderssen, HR Manager @SalesScreen together moderated by Frida Ahrenby, VP Marketing @GetAccept.
Our top tips summarized
What’s the best way to handle rocketship recrutiments in fast scaling companies?
- Make sure that all the hiring managers are aware of the whole recruitment process. Have a good collaboration!
- Have the culture in place and have the vision to share with the candidates
- Process! And be flexible around it.
What are the main qualities you look for when finding talents? Apart from the specific business unit needed
- Open to changes and flexible since a lot is happening each week
- Having coachable employees- Use the company values as a baseline for finding the right people
- See the potential in each candidate
Company culture. A popular and often mentioned word within recruitment -what is it for you?
- Something everyone needs to work with and be involved with - the heart and the soul of the company
- Connected to all parts throughout the employment cycle
- Important to stay connected when spread out over different countries
- Have social budgets for each team and do things to gather the whole company
What are the Top 3 most important points to take into account when it comes to successful Rocketship Recruitment?
- Handle it as a sales process - treat the candidate as the same way you do with customers
- Planning, structure and communication
- Have fun and learn
Let’s stay in touch!
Subscribe to GetAccept’s monthly newsletter packed with sales trends and tips, product releases, invitations to special events and webinars — and more! Zero spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Episode 4: Behind The Scenes | Webcast Series
How did it all start, from idea to product? And what are the top tips to have in mind before getting started with creating a SaaS tool?
Episode 3: Future trends of SaaS | Webcast Series
What do you need to keep track of in order to grow your business? In this episode we talk about which trends to follow and give you our top tips.
Episode 2: Sales Enablement Best Practices | Webcast Series
What the heck is Sales Enablement? In this episode, we strip the word and give you our top tips. Free webinar.