- Why GetAccept?
How do you handle recruitment in a “land, expand and explode strategy”?
Tune in to listen to Hanna Malmsten, HR Manager @GetAccept and Emelie Anderssen, HR Manager @SalesScreen together moderated by Frida Ahrenby, VP Marketing @GetAccept.
What’s the best way to handle rocketship recrutiments in fast scaling companies?
- Make sure that all the hiring managers are aware of the whole recruitment process. Have a good collaboration!
- Have the culture in place and have the vision to share with the candidates
- Process! And be flexible around it.
What are the main qualities you look for when finding talents? Apart from the specific business unit needed
- Open to changes and flexible since a lot is happening each week
- Having coachable employees
- Use the company values as a baseline for finding the right people
- See the potential in each candidate
Company culture. A popular and often mentioned word within recruitment -what is it for you?
- Something everyone needs to work with and be involved with - the heart and the soul of the company
- Connected to all parts throughout the employment cycle
- Important to stay connected when spread out over different countries
- Have social budgets for each team and do things to gather the whole company
What are the Top 3 most important points to take into account when it comes to successful Rocketship Recruitment?
- Handle it as a sales process - treat the candidate as the same way you do with customers
- Planning, structure and communication
- Have fun and learn
Tune in to our webcast serie together with our dear friends at SalesScreen, where we talk about topics connected to performance and productivity in remote times. We hope to give you some inspiration!
Subscribe to GetAccept’s monthly newsletter packed with sales trends and tips, product releases, invitations to special events and webinars — and more!
Zero spam. Unsubscribe at any time.