Have great ideas about the world of sales? Are you a top seller looking to share your expertise from the field? Submit your blog post to the GetAccept blog!
We’re looking for B2B experts and thought leaders to share their innovative ideas and top tips for global sales reps.
What we offer you:
- A place on our leading B2B sales blog with a global reach
- Increased reach for your post via GetAccept’s social media channels
How to write a great blog post for GetAccept
Interested in becoming a part of our content community? Please follow these guidelines!*
1. Write original content
- Your content should not be published anywhere else on the internet.
- Don't use AI-generated content. We reserve the right to reject your article if OpenAI's text classifier deems it as likely AI-generated.
- If you reference external research, data, or quotes, please include a link to your source.
- We want to hear your fresh ideas! Please look at our existing content and submit something new for our audience.
2. Match our tone of voice and style
- Review our tone of voice guidelines: GetAccept's brand voice is approachable and friendly but authoritative.
- Feel free to use second-person (e.g., "you should follow our tips to close more deals")
- We write in US English and follow AP Style.
3. Follow SEO best-practices
- All content should be at least 1000 words in length.
- Please include a meta description with your content.
- Your title, meta description, and headers should include relevant keywords.
- Make your content "scannable" with headers, bullets, and numbered lists.
4. Include visuals
- Please include at least two images in your submission. These images can be graphs, charts, infographics, or any original visual.
- Please do not include stock images.
How to submit your blog post
Apply to write for GetAccept by filling out the pitch form below.
One of our content experts will get in touch with you if your article is accepted.
Please note that only accepted pitches will be contacted. We reserve the right to edit or reject articles as we see fit.