GetAccept Partners with top sales leaders to launch a remote sales guide for remote teams
Recent events have highlighted the importance of remote sales teams, with in-person interactions at a standstill in most nations around the world.
Even the best sales leaders haven’t been trained on how to set up a remote sales team, so the team at GetAccept has decided to do the hard work for you.
We’re proud to announce the launch of our Remote Selling Hub - containing all the information you need to uncover remote sales best practices, remote sales management tips & hear from our panel of experts on how they have successfully scaled remote sales organizations.
Our remote sales experts include:
- Germain Brion, SVP Sales from Chargebee
- Jen Spencer, VP Sales & Marketing at SmartBug Media
- Troy Conquer, CRO of GoNimbly
- Tom Alaimo, Sales Manager at Techtarget
- Joshua Amrani, Founder at The Amrani Group
- Hillary Anne, VP Sales at Verse.io
- Jill Goldworn, CRO at The First Club
We were also lucky enough to have some of our guests join us to provide video advice on how to set up a remote sales team. These include:
- Matt Marino, VP of Sales at Global Payments
- Kevin Malone - Head of Business Development at ISI Emerging Markets
- Greg Freeman - VP Sales at Kleene.ai
- James Murphy - Global VP Sales at Devtech
- Michael Manzi, Founder at MM Sales Consulting
- Mike Simmons - Founder of Catalyst Sale
If you still haven’t found what you were looking for, try our remote sales framework to help you and your team design the best remote sales plan.